PBS Refresher Training for Flight Personnel
This topic introduces you to the N-Preferential Bidding System.
We estimate that this will take 1 minute to complete.
The N-Preferential Bidding System (PBS) provides easy-to-use interfaces that simplify the planning of your job-related activities. PBS creates optimized schedules that satisfy the coverage and productivity requirements of your company while considering your flying preferences.
The crew rostering system allows you to 'bid' for particular schedule preferences from an extensive list of options. Based upon criteria, such as seniority or regulatory restrictions, it provides you with a plan that takes into account all these options.
This material includes information about the following operations:
- Logging in, synchronizing data, and accessing the help
- Working with various screen and interface options
- Preparing to bid, bid groups, conditions and bid preferences
- Bidding, analyzing, and filtering pairings
- Bidding for training
- Viewing the your bid results.