Search for Event Patterns
To search for event patterns:
1. Click on the Event button to go to the Event screen.
2. Click on the Show filters button to open the Event Preferences editor.
3. Use the Event Preferences editor to enter your search criteria. The Event Preferences editor has the same functionality as the Pairing Preferences editor.
4. Click the Apply button.
The matching event patterns are displayed on the Results tab.
View Event Pattern Details
The N-PBS displays the results of a search on the Results tab. You can see summary information about each training pattern, but you can also view the complete details for one or more training patterns.
A training pattern with Yes beside Junior Assign means that the N-PBS Scheduler will award this training pattern to junior May Go and Early crewmembers even if they bid for no training patterns in the month. See Junior Assign and Avoid Voluntary Training
There are two ways to view training reports. You can click on a Training Pattern Number to view the report in the Training screen. The instructions below show you how to view reports on a new screen.
To view training pattern details
1. Click one or more check mark beside the pattern number.
2. Click the Show Event Report button.
3. The Event Report or Reports are displayed in a new screen. Click the red X to return to the Training screen.